above average CPU usage

From: Ravi <u36659_at_uwe>
Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2007 07:30:55 GMT

Hi,

I have 10g RAC - 2 node cluster. Most of the time the CPU usage range from 50- 60%. Found that using ADDM, some of the queries took most resource. But when I check from sql*plus the response was quicker and the explain plan output was also not bad.

Please give me your valuable inputs to troubleshoot.

Thanks. Received on Wed Aug 15 2007 - 02:30:55 CDT