run a shell script on red hat linux

From: <vincent.rhin_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2007 05:21:18 -0700

Here is my environment : Oracle 10G release 2 on RED HAT LINUX ENTERPRISE.
I have a shell script (.sh) with an Oracle export and a ftp command to transfer the file *.dmp to an other machine. When i execute this script with the user Oracle, it works perfectly. Now I try to launch it via OEM; Program,job, etc...it doesn't work because, perhaps, an environment trouble (the script is launch by ?? with his environment ???)
Sorry for my bad english, i'm french. Received on Tue Aug 14 2007 - 07:21:18 CDT