Re: Exchange Server - A Must Read!!!

From: joel garry <joel-garry_at_home.com>
Date: Mon, 06 Aug 2007 13:33:37 -0700

On Aug 6, 12:43 am, "robert.mo..._at_gmail.com" <robert.mo..._at_gmail.com> wrote:
> Excellent resource on installing exchange server on a cluster:
>
> http://it-techexperts.com/MCSE/ESH08.asp

Your spam has been reported to Brian Rolfe Solutions as an example of why people all over the planet are upset with that site.

I hope you are satisfied with the results of your post. We can also complain about your misuse of gmail if that isn't enough.

jg

--
@home.com is bogus.
Do not patronize spammers: