Re: deleted undotbs01.dbf...

From: DA Morgan <damorgan_at_psoug.org>
Date: Wed, 01 Aug 2007 19:05:51 -0700

de12261 wrote:
> On 1 Ago, 22:11, DA Morgan <damor..._at_psoug.org> wrote:

>> If it is your responsibility to recover it then it is your
>> responsibility to make sure it is backed up: If not then just go do
>> something else or go home. <g>

> in fact it is not my responsability to recover this database but
> because of the kind of these people (that do not make a backup) you
> probably understand why I try by myself to recover data ...
> I need this data to do some query ...
>
> Bye

Apparently you don't need the data, or they don't think you do, because if it was important it would be backed up.

I'm fascinated that anyone would go to all the expense to purchase and host an Oracle database and then treat it like it was a stack of 3x5 cards.

--
Daniel A. Morgan
University of Washington