Re: RMAN 9i: Resetting/Clearing name for controlfile backup

From: Alexander Skwar <alexander_at_skwar.name>
Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2007 09:02:49 +0200

sybrandb <sybrandb_at_gmail.com> wrote:

> That said, stop trying to do the impossible, reread the documentation

You know the documentation quite well, don't you? I now found out, that I'm able to do

        SET CONTROLFILE AUTOBACKUP FORMAT to set the filename to a name of my liking. Question still remains, why the CONFIGURE command is broken.

Anyway. I found out, that %s, %t, %p and %c. Could you please tell me, where the documentation of Oracle 9i says, that those variables cannot be used?

TIA, Alexander Skwar Received on Thu Jul 12 2007 - 02:02:49 CDT