Re: CPU 100% when using the grid control

From: newhorizon <mehmeteser_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 08 Jul 2007 23:26:44 -0700

It occurs on a single node of a 9.2 Cluster database. The Version of the GC is (10.2.0.3).

It happens when I start to watch the performance of the cluster database. When I open that page It starts to gather performance events.
On 10G databases, the performance page automatically displays the past data even if you are not watching the performance from that page.

I guess the absence of AWR on 9i has a great impact over the system. Could It be possible ? Received on Mon Jul 09 2007 - 01:26:44 CDT