Re: Corrupt System table

From: Paul <paulwragg2323_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 06 Jul 2007 11:04:08 -0700

Thanks Vladimir,

I did wonder whether the data in this table could be binned, and then recreated by recompiling everything but I wasn't 100% certain and I didn't want to risk it. I haven't actually got around to trashing the instance yet, so I may experiment first to see what happens!

Paul Received on Fri Jul 06 2007 - 13:04:08 CDT