Re: Corrupt System table

From: Paul <paulwragg2323_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 05 Jul 2007 07:58:23 -0700

Thanks - very nicely explained - I'd love to know where you found that info though as I couldn't seem to find too much about it!

Anyway, I have managed to export all the schemas I need, so I'm just going to trash the instance, replace the disk that appears to be on its last legs and recreate the db.

Thanks to both of you! Received on Thu Jul 05 2007 - 09:58:23 CDT