Oracle FAQ Your Portal to the Oracle Knowledge Grid

Home -> Community -> Usenet -> c.d.o.server -> Re: Backup flashback logs to tape

Re: Backup flashback logs to tape

From: sybrandb <>
Date: Wed, 04 Jul 2007 06:32:14 -0700
Message-ID: <>

On Jul 3, 11:10 pm, wrote:
> On Jul 3, 3:42 pm, wrote:
> > On Tue, 03 Jul 2007 11:29:39 -0700, wrote:
> > >I have never met any DBA like Sybarnd who is both a DBA and a
> > >terrorist. He will be better of running IT operations of some
> > >terrorist orgnization than non stop insulting in this group.
> > Use your brains (that is provided you have them). Obviously your
> > assertion is false, as so far all of your assertions have been.
> > You have been proven wrong on the keep and recycle pool, and you have
> > been proven wrong on the backup flashback logs issue.
> > Nevertheless you claim to know everything better. I have to see yet
> > you know *anything* about Oracle. Quite probably you only have 5
> > percent of my Oracle knowledge.
> > So who is the terrorist here? You have been flaming and ridiculing me
> > from the very first moment you arrived here, while I have been helping
> > people out for more than ten years.
> > You have yet to demonstrate you are not simply a mere troll.
> > As far as I am concerned you are.
> > I would recommend you go back to your Al-Qaeda friends and blow
> > yourself up at the first opportunity.
> > --
> > Sybrand Bakker
> > Senior Oracle DBA
> My answers are not wrong, your answers are wrong. Do some home work on
> Keep and Recycle pool , you are just plain wrong. . While back you
> showed your ignorance about Java. Everyone does not know everything,
> people make mistakes including you.
> Problem with you is you do not bother to read what OP is asking. Your
> main focus is to insult OP and impose your answers on others. Just
> because you have been in various forums for long time, it gives you no
> right for non stop insulting. Despite being pointed by many to be rude
> for years, you have not chanegd at all. Just in last two weeks how
> many people in this forum called you rude, asked you to shut up. Not
> a while ago, someone privided links on various web sites where you
> made racial remarks. You have a history of rotten behavior. Since it
> is a public forum, no one can stop you from your rotten personality.
> Do not, however, think, people will not fight back.- Hide quoted text -
> - Show quoted text -

When will you stop trying to draw away the attention form your own incompetence by continuing to make unfounded accusations? If any people called me rude the last two weeks they were not surprisingly *only* Ganesh Rambat and yourself, but being exposed by me as being incompetent idiots not reading the documentation. The racial insult was made by a troll called 'dbaplusplus', who consistently has been asking RTFM questions (just like Ganesh Rambat does), and was exposed by me as a lazy idiot. Obviously he couldn't stand that, so he started to accuse me of racism. We he was challenged to bring up proof, he could only come up with two more than 4 year old posts.
That you now echo this unfounded insult clearly shows you should look in the mirror, and ask yourself if you have any decency in you. Do not, however, think that I will stop to expose idiots like you as incompetent. I will nail you down everytime you claim to know something better and are incorrect, and I won't stop until you apologize for your rude and insulting behavior and unfounded accusations. The choice is yours.

Sybrand Bakker
Seniro Oracle DBA
Received on Wed Jul 04 2007 - 08:32:14 CDT

Original text of this message