Re: Backup flashback logs to tape

From: <zigzagdna_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 04 Jul 2007 11:47:50 -0700

On Jul 4, 9:32 am, sybrandb <sybra..._at_gmail.com> wrote:
> On Jul 3, 11:10 pm, zigzag..._at_yahoo.com wrote:

> > > Use your brains (that is provided you have them). Obviously your
> > > assertion is false, as so far all of your assertions have been.
> > > You have been proven wrong on the keep and recycle pool, and you have
> > > been proven wrong on the backup flashback logs issue.
> > > Nevertheless you claim to know everything better. I have to see yet
> > > you know *anything* about Oracle. Quite probably you only have 5
> > > percent of my Oracle knowledge.
> > > So who is the terrorist here? You have been flaming and ridiculing me
> > > from the very first moment you arrived here, while I have been helping
> > > people out for more than ten years.
> > > You have yet to demonstrate you are not simply a mere troll.
> > > As far as I am concerned you are.
> > > I would recommend you go back to your Al-Qaeda friends and blow
> > > yourself up at the first opportunity.
>
> > > --
> > > Sybrand Bakker
> > > Senior Oracle DBA
>
> > My answers are not wrong, your answers are wrong. Do some home work on
> > Keep and Recycle pool , you are just plain wrong. . While back you
> > showed your ignorance about Java. Everyone does not know everything,
> > people make mistakes including you.
>
> > Problem with you is you do not bother to read what OP is asking. Your
> > main focus is to insult OP and impose your answers on others. Just
> > because you have been in various forums for long time, it gives you no
> > right for non stop insulting. Despite being pointed by many to be rude
> > for years, you have not chanegd at all. Just in last two weeks how
> > many people in this forum called you rude, asked you to shut up. Not
> > a while ago, someone privided links on various web sites where you
> > made racial remarks. You have a history of rotten behavior. Since it
> > is a public forum, no one can stop you from your rotten personality.
> > Do not, however, think, people will not fight back.- Hide quoted text -

> When will you stop trying to draw away the attention form your own
> incompetence by continuing to make unfounded accusations? If any
> people called me rude the last two weeks they were not surprisingly
> *only* Ganesh Rambat and yourself, but being exposed by me as being
> incompetent idiots not reading the documentation.
> The racial insult was made by a troll called 'dbaplusplus', who
> consistently has been asking RTFM questions (just like Ganesh Rambat
> does), and was exposed by me as a lazy idiot. Obviously he couldn't
> stand that, so he started to accuse me of racism. We he was challenged
> to bring up proof, he could only come up with two more than 4 year old
> posts.
> That you now echo this unfounded insult clearly shows you should look
> in the mirror, and ask yourself if you have any decency in you.
> Do not, however, think that I will stop to expose idiots like you as
> incompetent. I will nail you down everytime you claim to know
> something better and are incorrect, and I won't stop until you
> [...]

Regarding unfounded accusation:

  1. In addition to what dbapluplus had posted a while ago (see link below) about your racial remarks, here is another one by you posted in 2006.

http://www.dbtalk.net/comp-databases-oracle-server/about-java-stored-procedure-331596.html

Please stop *TOP-POSTING*!!!!
Why do all of you Indians behave so rude and ALWAYS TOP-POST? Something wrong with your fingers?
And, secondly, if you can't understand my explanation, please go back to primary school and learn to watch a clock and to calculate with hours.
I'm not going to do YOUR work FOR FREE!!

No regards at all

--
Sybrand Bakker
Senior Oracle DBA