Re: .NET CF

From: JB <josephbyrns_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 30 Jun 2007 12:33:08 -0700

Why reply with such attitude?

Have I offended you with my questions?

I aksed what I thought were reasonable questions, especially so given that I am new to Oracle.

Merge replication is not a .NET thing, it is an SQL Server thing, I am merely using .NET to initiate the merge. Apparently from your email there is an equivalent, this being Oracle Replication, I will look into this and this is perhaps the only useful thing in your reply. I was really asking if there was an equivalent to merge replication with Oracle, perhaps this was not obvious from my original post?

Thanks. Received on Sat Jun 30 2007 - 14:33:08 CDT