Re: recover lost triggers

From: <sybrandb_at_hccnet.nl>
Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2007 22:40:13 +0200

On Tue, 19 Jun 2007 21:41:49 +0200, Stefan Wetter <swetter_at_arcor.de> wrote:

>Hi!
>
>sybrandb_at_hccnet.nl schrieb:
>> On Tue, 19 Jun 2007 11:23:49 -0700, rich <rschneid_at_nsf.gov> wrote:
>>
>> - then (important) you cross your fingers and *pray*
>

>Should that be a joke or do you really mean what you say?
>
>Stefan

Obviously,that is a joke. I remember an ex-Roman Catholic develope who always made a cross before doing anything important. In those cases he also sometimes stated 'he needed to say his prayers'.

I make this joke because the chances for a successfull operation of a restore from an inconsistent backup are minimal. The OP can use those prayers!

--
Sybrand Bakker
Senior Oracle DBA