Re: Oracle Shared Mode for Asp.net

From: cablito <cablito_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2007 02:38:54 -0000

You just want to start a flamewar on developers vs. dbas? I am not falling for it.

Don't assume others are incompetent based on people you've met, its a too small sample to gather any meaningful statistic, regardless of how many people you know.

Remember is us - developers - who wrote databases for you to tweak in the first place, in something slightly more complex than SQL.