Re: Oracle Shared Mode for Asp.net

From: <sybrandb_at_hccnet.nl>
Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2007 07:55:14 +0200

On Tue, 19 Jun 2007 02:38:54 -0000, cablito <cablito_at_gmail.com> wrote:

>Remember is us - developers - who wrote databases for you to tweak in
>the first place, in something slightly more complex than SQL.

Yes, I do remember. It is where my constant headache comes from. Just the usage of the word 'tweak' shows you are one of these bastards. You belong to the developers who are building fundamentally wrong applications, and state they only net to be 'tweaked', while opening the garbage bin is a far better idea.

--
Sybrand Bakker
Senior Oracle DBA