Tablespace temp is growing fast

From: RC <roynospam_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 02 Jun 2007 13:45:06 +0200

Hi,

At my customer there is a problem with the Oracle8i database. At certain moment we saw that tablespace temp was growing 1,3 Mb per second. It growed 3Gb per dag, while there were no applicatoins attached to the database.
Is there a way to find out which objects in the database is causing this growth?

Thank you in advance, Roy Received on Sat Jun 02 2007 - 06:45:06 CDT