Re: Comparison of Oracle commans Vs. SQL Server Commands

From: Brian Peasland <dba_at_nospam.peasland.net>
Date: Wed, 23 May 2007 09:09:44 -0500

Geri Reshef wrote:
> Where can I find a short comparision of SQL comands of both products?
> I need to find the Oracle equivalents of some SQL Server commands
> (e.g. date functions).

This is one of the better ones I've found:

http://www.microsoft.com/technet/prodtechnol/sql/2000/reskit/part2/c0761.mspx?mfr=true

It's written by Microsoft in the hopes you'll migrate to SQL Server, but you can use the doc to go the other way too!

Cheers,
Brian

Brian Peasland
dba_at_nospam.peasland.net