about show error

From: <esthershensh_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 10 May 2007 11:55:16 -0700

Hi,

I have a trigger DDL, when I try to run the DDL, I got the compilation error.

But I use 'show error' command, I got 'no error' .

is there any configuration I need to set to enable 'show error ' function?

By the way, I could see the error in dba_errors ...

any suggestion is very appreciated.

Thanks. Received on Thu May 10 2007 - 13:55:16 CDT