Re: about show error

From: <fitzjarrell_at_cox.net>
Date: 10 May 2007 12:05:13 -0700

On May 10, 1:55 pm, esthershe..._at_yahoo.com wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have a trigger DDL, when I try to run the DDL, I got the compilation
> error.
>
> But I use 'show error' command, I got 'no error' .
>
> is there any configuration I need to set to enable 'show error '
> function?
>
> By the way, I could see the error in dba_errors ...
>
> any suggestion is very appreciated.
>
> Thanks.

Immediately after the error is displayed and compilation is terminated execute "show errors" and, in almost all cases, you will see the associated error. Please show us exactly what you did and what Oracle reported. It will be much easier to answer your question if you do.

David Fitzjarrell Received on Thu May 10 2007 - 14:05:13 CDT