History alias for sql/sqlplus cmd?

From: <lazyboy_2k_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 4 May 2007 11:48:13 -0700

Hi Gurus,

Does oracle has a history alias (like unix) in sql/sqlplus which will record all of your previous executed cmd + its syntax? I know that I can run edit to get the most recent sql/sqlplus cmd, but I want to retrieve the query which was run before that. Any sugguestions/ideas are appreciated.

Thx,
-Chris Received on Fri May 04 2007 - 13:48:13 CDT