Re: Syrnad admits he is a moron

From: Ed Prochak <edprochak_at_gmail.com>
Date: 1 May 2007 15:26:22 -0700

On Apr 27, 12:25 pm, dbaplusp..._at_hotmail.com wrote: []
> As I said in previous thread I used to have high opinion of Mladen
> Gogala and others, However, I am finding more bad guys.
[]

Don't you even know which threads you posted to? I guess you can add me to your "bad guys" list. So far this thread you have done nothing but complain, bemoaning how mean Sybrand is to you.

> In tis group, people should be able to dicuss oracle topics without
> being constantly harsssed by bullies.

Show us the bully posts. (no, sorry, RTFM posts do not count.) I looked thru threads you posted to and saw only one curmedgeonly remark from Sy. If all this is from that one comments, all I can say is, grow a thicker skin.

lacking any evidence to support your bullying claims, I think you will quickly be labelled a TROLL and soon after ignored.

to avoid that just remember, this is usenet. Take a deep breath, and calm down.

   Ed Received on Tue May 01 2007 - 17:26:22 CDT