Re: Syrnad admits he is a moron

From: Galen Boyer <galen_boyer_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 1 May 2007 00:15:03 -0500

On 30 Apr 2007, dbaplusplus_at_hotmail.com wrote:

> On Apr 27, 3:33 pm, Mladen Gogala <mgogala.SPAM-ME...._at_verizon.net>
> wrote:

>> On Fri, 27 Apr 2007 09:25:40 -0700, dbaplusplus wrote:
>> > I am a person who loves Oracle. I want to use this forum to discuss
>> > Oacle topics without being harassed by bullies who constantly
>> > insult others and make racial remarks as well (just search in this
>> > group how many racist remarks and insults have been made by
>> > Sybrand),
>>
>> You are, to put it mildly, not the sharpest knife in the drawer,
>> regardless of you ethnicity, race, religion or sexual preference.
>> I couldn't care less what you like, dislike or recomend to anyone.
>> I don't think that there are many people who bought my book among
>> your friends.
>>
>> In order to discuss things with others, it would be advisable to
>> learn them first. As for now, you're just a lazy lout stirring
>> trouble and wasting bandwith. Asking elementary question which can
>> easily be answered by reading the available literature or even
>> googling is not discussion, it's trying to turn this group into a
>> free CBT. I have a problem with that approach.
>>
>> I am trying to exchange useful informations with other worthy
>> professionals on this group, which is what this group was designed
>> for. You, obviously, do not belong here. Please, go to oracle list
>> for not so bright people where Steve Adams will protect your feelings
>> at all costs and where you can generate worthelss spam without anyone
>> being able to hurt your feelings. He obviously doesn't have better
>> things to do then to play Ozzie inquisition. Just send an email with
>> the title "subscribe oracle-l" to oracle-l-requ..._at_freelists.org and
>> you will be in paradise for your ilk.
>>
>> --http://www.mladen-gogala.com
>
> My opinion of you keeps going down every day. Who are you to tell
> others who belongs here (bullies do that). If you do not like some
> body's question, just do not respond, it is as simple as that. My
> questions are so much better than many of the quetsions asked
> here.People like you have serious  attitude problem.

Anybody reminded of the playground scene with some poor little kid that can't make any friends cause he is just such a loser and yet he doesn't do himself any favors by running around the place with his hands on his ears and yelling, I'm not listening to you. You are a meany. My mom told me I am a smart kid and there is nothing you can say or do to change that. Sticks and stones ...

--
Galen Boyer