Re: Clusterware installation / raw partition permissions

From: <ryansinn_at_gmail.com>
Date: 30 Apr 2007 14:04:43 -0700

> Jeffrey Hunter athttp://www.idevelopmentinfo.orghas a nice site plus
> Werner Puschitz of course.

Ah... you mean idevelopment.info ... no .org on that.

Yes, I've been there -- he suggests using OCFSv2 instead of RAW for what I'm doing.

I just printed his how-to out today and I think that'll be the next one I'm going to attempt to follow.

Instead of using RAW disks for the voting and OCR, I'll try OCFSv2 disks. At least I'll know those are working properly... SuSE Linux Enterprise Server 9 has OCFSv2 support built into the kernel. Received on Mon Apr 30 2007 - 16:04:43 CDT