Re: 10g to RAC - what to do to avoid data duplication ?

From: <pdxkevinc_at_gmail.com>
Date: 30 Apr 2007 14:02:23 -0700

> I agree and no doubt NetApp would agree as they are the only approved
> source for the CFS.

Oracle over NFS is not a NetApp special. There are several vendors that have been tested through the (now decommissioned) Oracle Storage Compatibility Program (EMC, Fujitsu, HP, Bluarc to name a few)

> > If you choose SE you can still use ASM on NFS...
>
> Please post a link about this?

ASM is supported using files as "disks" so long as the files are on an NFS mount. Link? Received on Mon Apr 30 2007 - 16:02:23 CDT