Re: Large table and buffer cache concerns

From: <sybrandb_at_hccnet.nl>
Date: Sat, 14 Apr 2007 11:32:07 +0200

On 13 Apr 2007 06:19:14 -0700, devalos_at_gmail.com wrote:

>Interesting Sybrand, you claim to be a senior DBA but you appear to be
>very lacking in any actual knowledge of oracle what so ever. One can
>only come to this logical conclusion as I've yet to see an ounce of
>actual Oracle knowledge issued forth by you.

I am aware morons like you often resort to the most ridiculous accusations to hide their incompetency.
*Proof* I don't have any Oracle knowledge, you stupid bastard, hiding behind an anonymous gmail address, refusing to disclose your own name. You can't, you fucking can't , and boy, I hope once you are going to *pay* for your own incompetence. You fully deserve it, as you are a just a fucking moronic troll.

Sybrand Bakker
Senior Oracle DBA Received on Sat Apr 14 2007 - 04:32:07 CDT