Re: Large table and buffer cache concerns

From: <devalos_at_gmail.com>
Date: 13 Apr 2007 06:19:14 -0700

> Sybrand Bakker
> Senior Oracle DBA

Ahh, well taking a couple moments to review a few of Sybrand's recent contributions.... It would appear, this individual's contributions can be summarized as such:

1.) Read the manual
2.) You are stupid or lazy and I am superior to you.

Interesting Sybrand, you claim to be a senior DBA but you appear to be very lacking in any actual knowledge of oracle what so ever. One can only come to this logical conclusion as I've yet to see an ounce of actual Oracle knowledge issued forth by you. Trolling a forum, spouting two lines, "read the manual" or "You are stupid" does not make you an Oracle DBA. You sir need some serious counseling to address your inadequacy issues. Received on Fri Apr 13 2007 - 08:19:14 CDT