Heartbeat Monitor on stand-alone server and instance

From: cory.swartz <cory.swartz_at_icmatls.com>
Date: 9 Apr 2007 08:12:07 -0700

I see a lot of documentation on the Heartbeat Monitor for clustered servers and such. Is there any option of using the heartbeat monitor to simply watch the instance state of a single instance on a standalone  server? We are running verion 9.2.0.6.0.

Also, I have not been able to find where this tool is located. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Thank You. Received on Mon Apr 09 2007 - 10:12:07 CDT