Re: Configuration question

From: Mladen Gogala <mgogala.SPAM_ME.NOT_at_verizon.net>
Date: Sun, 08 Apr 2007 21:57:56 GMT

On Sun, 08 Apr 2007 13:38:26 -0700, hpuxrac wrote:

> I think it's more some kind of love/hate infatuation with Steve Adams
> apparently.

God bless, another pop-psychology fan trying to enforce politeness by rudely prying into other people's minds! That reminds me of an old joke which says that fighting for peace is like in engaging in reproductive activities for virginity. The joke was edited for contents, so that this list could retain its PG13 rating.
What leads me to the idea that you might be mentally challenged (another PG13 formulation) is the fact that every decent newsreader and even OE have "block sender" function. You don't have to read my posts if you don't want.

You will forgive me for not sharing your infatuation with pop psychology and finding it rather rude and primitive. I do blame Steve for needlessly turning once valuable list into a trash bin, but things being as they are, I will take advantage of the situation and direct mentally challenged individuals like yourself to subscribe. All you need to do is to send an email entitled "SUBSCRIBE ORACLE-L" to mailto:oracle-l-request_at_freelists.org.

In the end of our short and fiery relationship, allow me to flip the bird, only for you.

--
http://www.mladen-gogala.com