Help on function show_document

From: nick048 <nicosia.gaetano_at_moonsoft.it>
Date: 3 Mar 2007 07:57:21 -0800

Hi to all,

in a form (developed with Forms 10g) I have a button. When the button is pressed I want to call the function Web.show_document in order to display, for example, the html file test.html in the browser.

  1. in witch folder of Oracle home must be reside the html files?
  2. If I run my app in the browse with a command like this: http://SERVER_IP:7778/forms90/f90servlet?config=myappconf must I configure some system file of oracle (for example forms90.conf) and if yes wich is the correct string that I must pass to Function ?

I hope in Your help in order to resolve this problem.

Thank You and Best Regards
Gaetano Received on Sat Mar 03 2007 - 09:57:21 CST