Oracle Express & Oracle Client On Same Machine

From: Jack <jrscrns_at_comcast.net>
Date: 8 Feb 2007 06:19:09 -0800

Has anyone put Oracle Express (9i or 10g) and Oracle (10g) Client on the same machine (Windows XP)? I was planning to do so, but I wondering if anyone has done this already. If some one has done this, are there any problems that I should look out for? What configuration settings should I use on the host? Pointers would be appreciated. Received on Thu Feb 08 2007 - 08:19:09 CST