Where is oradim.log?

From: <dxd_at_ptc.com>
Date: 1 Feb 2007 03:30:10 -0800

I have Oracle 9i, and I am using oradim via a script to shutdown and startup the database. Some users of my script are having problems with this so I want to examine their oradim.log file.

However I don't seem to have one! I know it should be under <ORAHOME>/ database but it isn't

And I know that I should be able to set a registry parameter ORA_CWD to define where it should go, but I can' get this to be effective

Any ideas?

Thanks Received on Thu Feb 01 2007 - 05:30:10 CST