How to determine the reason for snapshot autorefresh failure?

From: <jshen.cad_at_gmail.com>
Date: 28 Jan 2007 07:19:09 -0800

hi,

    we have a central DB which is updated frequently. there are three satallite DB which much keep syncronized with central DB at 5min interval. there are six tables need to be syncronized.

   We have three dbms_jobs which are run every 5min. In past weeks , we experience three times of syncronization failure. But, when I noticed data in satalite DB was not syncronized with central DB, I run the three dbms_job manually successfully. But, satalite DB conten does not updated at all. I have to rebuild snapshot and run a full syncronization manually.

    How could I determine why data syncronization failed ? why did manual syncronization succeed with no data updated?

  regards

 Joe Received on Sun Jan 28 2007 - 09:19:09 CST