Re: How to view java stored procedure?

From: Vladimir M. Zakharychev <vladimir.zakharychev_at_gmail.com>
Date: 28 Jan 2007 02:08:17 -0800

On Jan 27, 8:12 am, James Egan <jegan..._at_comcast.net> wrote:
> I can view which java objects are loaded as stored procedures
> into the database using the sql statement below. Can anyone
> tell me how to view the actual code in the database? Does it
> have to do with using loadjava to load a .java file instead of
> a compiled class?
>
> -Thanks
>
> COLUMN object_name FORMAT A30
> SELECT object_name, object_type, status, timestamp
> FROM user_objects
> WHERE (object_name NOT LIKE 'SYS_%'
> AND object_name NOT LIKE 'CREATE$%'
> AND object_name NOT LIKE 'JAVA$%'
> AND object_name NOT LIKE 'LOADLOB%')
> AND object_type LIKE 'JAVA %'
> ORDER BY object_type, object_name;

If the class was created from Java source code (with CREATE JAVA SOURCE command or by loading the source code with loadjava utility,) you can find the source code in ALL_SOURCE or USER_SOURCE view just like PL/SQL sources. Otherwise it is not stored in the database.

Hth,

    Vladimir M. Zakharychev
    N-Networks, makers of Dynamic PSP(tm)     http://www.dynamicpsp.com Received on Sun Jan 28 2007 - 04:08:17 CST