Monitoring templates

From: Chuck <skilover_nospam_at_bluebottle.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2007 22:30:58 GMT

I have a question about monitoring templates in the 10gR1 grid control. If I have a template that's been applied to a database, and I modify the template, does it have to be applied to the database again in order to pick up the change, or does the database automatically pick it up?

TIA Received on Fri Jan 26 2007 - 16:30:58 CST