import full X sys system sysman

From: mRangel <marcus.rangel_at_gmail.com>
Date: 17 Jan 2007 06:26:40 -0800

Dear friends,

I read a lot of articles here about "import full=y" not bringing user SYS, but loading user SYSTEM. About that, I have three questions:

  1. What happens to SYSMAN ?
  2. If SYS is not affected, why does the import log shows this:

. importing SYS's objects into SYS

3. I want to bring all the users, with their objects and grants, from one database to another. Is a full import the best way to do this ? Received on Wed Jan 17 2007 - 08:26:40 CST