Re: performance problem : tkprof show many fetches with high elapsed time

From: Benny <benny.derous_at_gmail.com>
Date: 4 Jan 2007 00:45:45 -0800

Matt,

thanks for the answer.
My database is 9207 and I have run the tkprof with waits=y but it does not show in the tkprof. Do not know why. So we get no indication where my session is waiting for. That is too bad. Any idea how I can see the waits anyway ?

I am very sure about the uniqueness of the ID column (there is an unique index on it) but I am not so sure that the batch table contains only 1 record during the update (developer assures me this ...). So you too think that the update statements has updated more than 6000 records ?

Benny.