Re: conventional path export with direct=y

From: Gerry Sinkiewicz <sinkiege_at_snet.net>
Date: Sun, 31 Dec 2006 22:14:20 GMT

(http://asktom.oracle.com/pls/ask/f?p=4950:8:::::F4950_P8_DISPLAYID:46622033 5026)
> but have never seen failure to do so export only a quarter of
> the tables.
> However, I never have used recordlength.
> --
> Regards,
> Frank van Bortel
>
> Top-posting is one way to shut me up...

Try adding full=y explicitly and as already said NLS_LANG is important. LOBS/CLOBS do cause a switch to conventional but only on those objects with LOBs etc.
Are you exporting under an id with the proper privs (like DBA)? Received on Sun Dec 31 2006 - 16:14:20 CST