sql server transparent gateway

From: prunoki <hegyvari_at_ardents.hu>
Date: 2 Dec 2006 14:14:07 -0800

Hello,

Any of you using transparent gateway for microsoft sql server? I would be interested in your experiences. Would you recommend using it to migrate data from sql server to Oracle? We have an application developed for SQL Server which we would like to migrate to Oracle and I am looking for a way to get the schema and the data over to an Oracle 10 database. Triggers and stored procedures will be moved by hand and tailored individually.

Cheers,

Krisztian Received on Sat Dec 02 2006 - 16:14:07 CST