Re: how to install 9i rac on fedora core 4

From: raju <raju1105_at_gmail.com>
Date: 27 Nov 2006 22:00:19 -0800

Hi All,

Thanks all for your responses & notes.

I think it is possible, but now that i decided to implement it with linux enterprise edition.

My purpose is to set up RAC on almost all available Major OS. Iam trying this on myself and probably post sometime my work, which will help improve my knowledge and also others who want to do so.

Please contribute your experiences.

thanks

--raju