Re: Recruiting Consultants - Allied Solutions Group Inc

From: joel garry <joel-garry_at_home.com>
Date: 27 Nov 2006 15:12:06 -0800

alliedgroupsinc_at_gmail.com wrote:
> Hi,
>

> ASGI, recognized as one of the Inc 500 Fastest Growing Privately held
> companies in the USA, has been a valuable partner with premier IT
> Implementation companies for the past 7 years, providing technology
> resources for various mission critical projects across Americas, UK and
> Europe.

Note to all valuable partners:

DO NOT POST RECRUITMENT ADS HERE. There is a publicly available document called the "group charter," which explains what may be posted where. The group for recruitment is called comp.databases.oracle.marketplace. Please remove your mispost and apologize.

jg

--
@home.com is bogus.
"i give up, i just totally give up.  honestly.  I entirely and totally

rolls eyes, walks away.

I hope your developers don't work on anything important.  honestly, I
don't know
what else to say.

give
up

I just flipped a coin.... it always came up heads.  ta-dah.
" - Tom Kyte