Re: How can I delete one of two instances?

From: Shinyday <Shinyday_at_gmail.com>
Date: 25 Nov 2006 00:35:54 -0800

Hi all,
thanks for advices. I just make some considerations for installing X utility on my desktop.
Maybe just test with a test database on another pc... and what I want to do is just a deletion
of a instance. The constellation is just that as I wrote above. I always redefine SID with 'export ORACLE_SID' when I work there. And I also think it may be easier that I make the change of SID permanently. However the question is how I could delete (or say 'remove') one unneeded instance and then I want to delete the data files which belongs to that unneeded instance also. Is it impossible?

Thanks
Shin

DA Morgan ÀÛ¼º: