Re: How can I delete one of two instances?

From: Vitaliy Vorontsov <vitaliy.vorontsov_at_gmail.com>
Date: 24 Nov 2006 03:21:44 -0800

Hi, Shinyday :)

It's not much a problem to run GUI application. The following solution might be helpful:
1. Install X-server software on your windows client machine. This could be XMing software. After XMing installation add in file c:\Program Files\Xming\X0.hosts ip address of your Linux server to allow a connection from server to you windows client. 2. Set environment variable on Linux server like this:   export DISPLAY=_windows_client_ip_address:0.0 3. Start dbca utility

After following steps you should see you GUI DBCA window.

Good luck.