Re: Creating schema in oracle10g express edition

From: dops <r.solofria_at_gmail.com>
Date: 20 Nov 2006 11:10:50 -0800

ok, thanx very much for your all reply ;) my only difficult is the concept of creating a user to create a schema..
this concept isn't present in sql server or db2 becouse in this databases i've to create a "library" or a "database" to create an container of all objects (tables etc..)
In oracle if i've 50 schemas have 50 users.. omitting the fact that a single user can be used to connectiong all schemas object through permissions settings.. but the fact remains that I must create 50 users on the database :(