How to find International Characters in a column?

From: Chocks <chocks.k_at_gmail.com>
Date: 16 Nov 2006 14:09:57 -0800

Hey ,

We are using Oracle 9i DB . I have to find out the records which are having International characters in a given column. I read we can use reg_exp in Oracle 10g.
Whether it is possible to find out this using PL/SQL . If any body could help me on this ?

Thanks in advance
Chocks.k. Received on Thu Nov 16 2006 - 16:09:57 CST