when I uninstall the oracle9i and the reinstall oracle9.2 ,I cant start instance

From: Big huang <zhaohui.huang_at_gmail.com>
Date: 14 Nov 2006 04:04:56 -0800

First I install the oracle9.0 ,but for some reason I cant imp the data from oracle9.2 to oracle9.0 ,and
then I unistall the oracle9.0 ,reinstall the oracle9.2 ,but in the time I cant connect to 9.2's instance,
when I connect the instanct , oracle ask me no listener,can someone tell me the reason??
big thanks Received on Tue Nov 14 2006 - 06:04:56 CST