When/from which script SERVICE$ is created in 10g ?

From: Spendius <spendius_at_muchomail.com>
Date: 13 Nov 2006 07:20:31 -0800

Hello,
I can't seem to be able to find how and when the script 'sql.bsq' is called...
When I do a
$ grep "sql.sqb" $ORACLE_HOME/rdbms/admin/* it returns me lines but nowhere is a call with "@" or "sta[rt]" is to be seen. Yet at some point during a 10g DB creation this script is called, as it creates the SYS.SERVICE$ table, but when ? I obviously missed something here...

Thanks.
Sp Received on Mon Nov 13 2006 - 09:20:31 CST