Restrict data acces by period

From: Beto <andredigi_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 6 Nov 2006 12:35:40 -0800

Hi All ,

I'm using a third party client application and one of the functionality is to access the bills of each user and the allowed period to access the bills is 1 year.This access is made by queries in some tables , but through hard coded queries...I would like to reduce the period of acces to some months only but without changes in the client...Is it possible to restrict data access into database or in tables directly by period?My database use oracle 8.

Thanks in advance!

rgds, Received on Mon Nov 06 2006 - 14:35:40 CST