What is the use of the CWMLITE01.DBF file?

From: <info_at_schandpaal.net>
Date: 30 Oct 2006 01:47:32 -0800

Hi,

I ran into sum trouble with the CWMLITE01.DBF file.

I dropped the file and started the database again. Everything seems to be fine and working, but i can't be right. Oracle said the file needed media recovery. Just dropping it and starting Oracle isn't the correct solution for this.

Can anyone tell me what the use of this file is for Oracle and if it is harmless just to drop it?

Thanks

Ewout. Received on Mon Oct 30 2006 - 03:47:32 CST