Do LMT's ignore initial & next parameters in the storage clause?

From: Ben <balvey_at_comcast.net>
Date: 27 Oct 2006 14:49:10 -0700

9.2.0.5 Ent Ed.
I create a locally managed tablespace with uniform/manual extent allocation set to 1M. Then I create an index or table in that LMT but include a storage clause with initial set to 20M and next set to 1M. Are these parameters ignored and instead the object has 1M extent sizes? I believe I already know the answer, as I have done this and it looks as though this is true, but I didn't understand why it would let you set those values in the storage clause and then ignore them. Received on Fri Oct 27 2006 - 16:49:10 CDT