Re: Oracle 10g OCA..

From: joel garry <joel-garry_at_home.com>
Date: 27 Oct 2006 14:37:27 -0700

Andrea wrote:
> hi,
>
> i've just pass oracle 10g exam (DBA I) 1z0-042 ! :)
>
> And now i'm studing for OCP.
>
> One question: there is some leaf certificate (paper) that send me at home from
> oracle for OCA ??

http://education.oracle.com/pls/web_prod-plq-dad/db_pages.getpage?page_id=40#Q8

When I got my OCP (long ago), there were definitely issues on the Oracle side, it took a long time. I recall I had to do something to get the process started, then do more when they messed up. Keep on top of them, don't assume everything will happen naturally. YMMV.

jg

--
@home.com is bogus.
"Hell.com is one of the most powerful brands on Earth."