Re: ORA-12154 Fault

From: Hans <hans_at_nospam.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2006 11:59:39 +0200

Hi!

Do you get the same error if you try connection from ODBC administrator (click Test Connection and enter username/password)? Also verify that you don't have any space ending the Datasource name (I had a problem with this once but I cannot remember the exact error code).

Also check this link. I know there were some NTFS problems using Oracle clients. Scroll down and read pclement message.

http://forums.devx.com/archive/index.php/t-99602.html

Regards
/Hans Received on Wed Oct 18 2006 - 04:59:39 CDT